Delivery and Collection
Spacewise cover most areas of the UK from our depots located in major geographical hubs. Depot locations include London, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds, Hull, Glasgow, Belfast, Immingham and Middlesbrough. To check whether we can deliver to you, please call the helpline on 0800 132 981
Help us to help you by following these DO's and DON'Ts for a smooth delivery.
- Do tell us if the containers will need to be lifted over walls, fences, buildings, obstructions or other containers, as this will require an independent crane.
- Do tell us if you want containers placed inside a building as access and height clearance restrictions apply.
- Do ensure the area is level and has hard standing capacity. If ground is soft or uneven, we may be able to provide a base, but you need to inform us in advance.
- Do allow three clear meters of space at the machinery end of temperature-controlled units. This is necessary to avoid blocking airflow and to enable the engineer to service the equipment.
- Do not choose a location that blocks drain or fire exits. If units need to be repositioned after delivery, there will be an extra charge.
- If you locate a temperature controlled unit more than 10 meters from the power supply we will need to supply extra cable but this will be charged.
- Do not wait until after the driver leaves to check that delivery is to your satisfaction. He/she will require a signature to confirm that the unit is in the correct position, the doors operate correctly, locks work (if supplied) and there are no defects with the equipment. A method Statement can be supplied prior to delivery, if required.
If you are unsure about any of these points, we can also offer a site inspection service to assess your delivery needs.